“Our Jobs Not Done Until You’re Home”
Property Management Company Charleston, SC
What Sea Turtle Properties Can Do for You
- Properties are listed on the Multiple Listing Service; this lets other agents know the property is available and ready for showings.
- Thorough applicant screening that includes, criminal history, credit evaluation, eviction history, and employment history.
- Semi-annual property inspections that includes owner report.
- Drive by inspections 6 times annually.
- Easy to access tenant and owner portals, to submit repair requests or read announcements.
- Rental rate recommendations based on comparables in the neighborhood.
- On time rent collection with delinquency follow up.
- Attractive yard signs.
- Quick response to rental and application inquires.
- Most properties should rent in less than 30 days.
- 24/7 On call assistance.
- Efficient eviction processing at a reasonable cost.
- Enforce HOA rules and regulations.
- Comply with South Carolina Landlord Tenant Act and Fair Housing.
- Electronic deposit of rent proceeds
- Maintain historical rental records.
- Zillow, Facebook, MLS & More!
- Military and Public Safety Workers Discount Available!
Improve Your Property Management Near Charleston, SC
Managing a rental property can be challenging. Whether you have multiple properties to rent or just one, you have obligations that can limit the time you have to allocate to your rental. At Sea Turtle Properties, we excel where other property management companies close to Charleston, SC fall short. We provide options to manage your property more efficiently.
We handle all aspects of property management, including collecting rent, handling maintenance and repair needs, finding qualified tenants to reduce vacancy rates, cleaning, and so much more. Our mission is to provide customized solutions to ensure that your tenants have the best experience possible, so that you do, too.
Count on Our Professional Team
Our property management team is here to take care of all of your needs. We are your checks and balances and your eyes and ears when you can’t be here in person. Because we understand that your rental property is a significant investment, we’ll do all that we can to maintain its upkeep and limit vacancies.
Where other companies that handle property management near Charleston, SC fail is where we excel: taking care of the complexities that can come with a rental property.
We Can Also List Your Property
At Sea Turtle Properties, we aren’t just a property management company; we are also agents who can aid in the listing process. Our Charleston property management team not only maintains rentals; we help buy and sell them, too. If you are looking for a Summerville, SC home listing agent, we are your one-stop source for all things real estate.
Not only do we have the advantage of being members of the community; we have a passion for the Summerville area and the insider knowledge to get your home listed and sold quickly. Contact our office to discuss how we can maintain or list your property today!
Let’s get started today.
Thank you for considering Sea Turtle Property Management for all of your property management needs. We look forward to serving you.
About Sea Turtle Property Management
- Licensed Realtors with years of experience in marketing.
- Small locally owned company that can offer personal service tailored to meet your needs.
- If you call us, you won’t go to an automated phone service or operator.
- We are here to make sure your experience is seamless and professional.
- Trained staff that is always there to answer your calls.